Intern / Working Student Online Marketing (f/m)
lab25 is a company builder for tech-driven startups based in Muenster, Germany. Together with industry experts and entrepreneurs, our multi-disciplinary teams transform validated ideas into independent, valuable digital businesses.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a future marketing professional to become an essential member of our digital marketing lab
- Analyse target audiences to generate market insights for our startups
- Help to generate relevant and successful campaigns across all major channels (PPC, Display, Retargeting, Email, Affiliate, Social, Content etc.) to drive conversions
- Learn about tracking mechanisms and processes to to continuously improve campaigns and conversions as well as main business KPIs
- Support a data-driven business decision processes by adequate reporting activities
- First experience in online marketing preferably within the startup ecosystem
- You are a student in Economics, Information Systems, Social Sciences or Statistics or similar.
- You are an analytical but pragmatic person who is able to work independently and result-oriented based on goals and objectives
- You are fluent in English and German
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary, experienced bootstrapping team
- Enjoy building amazing things from scratch while standing on the shoulders of giants in terms of methodologies, infrastructure & business network
- Learn & improve yourself day-by-day and deliver extraordinary results for our ventures
- Three core ingredients to our common success: flexibility, responsibility & encouragement
- Receive a fair compensation including benefits & perks
- A modern workplace in Münster on WHYIT campus · www.whyit.de · and equipment such as a MacBook Pro are included
- Create Results. Celebrate. Repeat.