Intern / Working Student Graphic & Communication Design (f/m)
lab25 is a company builder for tech-driven startups based in Muenster, Germany. Together with industry experts and entrepreneurs, our multi-disciplinary teams transform validated ideas into independent, valuable digital businesses.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a future Communication Design / Graphic Design professional to become an essential member of our Design Team
- Analyse and understand the core of brands to create meaningful communication design with impact on multimedial channels
- Help to create shiny corporate identities and design powerful campaigns
- Learn about brand experience and design thinking to improve your way of creating relevant communication solutions
- Support our design team with corporate designs, logo designs, graphic design tasks such as artworks for print or creating icons and other UI elements to boost the experience for our startups
- First experience in the working field of Communication Design, Graphic Design or something similar
- You are a student in Communication Design, Graphic Design or similar.
- You have a keen eye for detail and you understand print finishes and paper stocks
- You are an analytical but pragmatic person who is able to work independently and result-oriented based on goals and objectives
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary, experienced bootstrapping team
- Enjoy building amazing things from scratch while standing on the shoulders of giants in terms of methodologies, infrastructure & business network
- Learn & improve yourself day-by-day and deliver extraordinary results for our ventures
- Three core ingredients to our common success: flexibility, responsibility & encouragement
- Receive a fair compensation including benefits & perks
- A modern workplace in Münster on WHYIT campus · www.whyit.de · and equipment such as a MacBook Pro are included
- Create Results. Celebrate. Repeat.